Choosing the right set of tools and techniques for open-channel flow measurement is best accomplished by a standard pre-assessment of site conditions, application requirements, and currently available tools and technology. In this introductory-level webinar, Darrell Kuta, Business Development Manager, discusses how to identify—and properly address—the most important factors affecting the design of your open-channel project.
• Assessing site conditions and application requirements
• Primary measurement device options (weirs, flumes, inserts)
• Flow-measurement technologies and how they compare
• Which types of sensors are best for your site and why?
• Installation, configuration, and maintenance considerations
• Manual vs. automated data collection
• Area velocity calculations and data verification
From this 45-minute presentation plus interactive Q&A session, attendees will be able to more rapidly assess open-channel sites, select the right tools for the job, and apply best practices for ensuring highly accurate level and flow data. Learn also how to access Teledyne ISCO’s flow-measurement experts at any time to assist with installation, configuration, operation, and data validation.