Flowlink Cipher, the latest in the series of water-data-management-and-analysis solutions developed by Teledyne ISCO, is now available in a cloud-based subscription format. Flowlink Cipher Provides you with instant access to your secure data to easily identify the health of your collection system. Teledyne ISCO factory experts explain its ability to improve productivity while reducing the cost of managing multiple collection sites.
Advantages of Cloud Based Hosting
• Centralized platform for all data needed to manage multiple sites
• Remotely access site status and analyze data from any internet connection
• World-class data security
• Manage multiple sites from a single interface
• User-friendly dashboards and quick view
• Manage all site related documents, notes, photos, and videos in one place.
• Fast and easy online graphing
• Rapidly configure, enable, and disable alarms
• Scatter plot analysis for data set validation and instant hydraulics evaluation
• Online editing of data and graphs
• One-click export of data sets, reports, and images
• Five levels of user profiles/roles
IT Related Cost Savings
• No computer hardware required
• No need for client software
• Eliminates server maintenance
From this 45-minute presentation plus interactive Q&A session, attendees will gain valuable insight into the extensive array of productivity tools including site profiles, drag-and-drop creation of graphs and scatter plots, customizable dashboards, maps view, site alarms, device voltages, rapid assessment of hydraulic conditions, and more.