Reverse phase flash chromatography is more challenging than normal phase. Although reverse phase flash methods can be created from thin layer chromatography, the TLC plates may take a very long time to run, especially when using highly-aqueous mobile phases. In this webinar, Jack Silver, Applications Chemist, will explain how to avoid this problem by using analytical HPLC systems instead to create reverse-phase flash chromatography methods.
• Little-known secrets of scale-up from HPLC to flash
• Why matching column chemistries is an essential factor for successful method transfer
• Flash method development tips and tricks
• Calculating flash methods directly from HPLC
• How to know when prep LC will be needed to purify a compound
• Troubleshooting your reverse-phase flash method development
From this 45-minute presentation plus interactive Q&A session, attendees will understand the most important issues impacting reverse-phase flash method development and how to resolve them quickly and effectively using the latest tools and best practices.